The Guglwald Vitarium, the wellness and relaxation area of Hotel Guglwald includes many wonderful opportunities for recreation seekers.
- Vital corner open from 11:00 to 18.00 clock with fruit basket, tea bar with a selection of teas from our own tea & herbal garden, vitalizing "Grander" water and fruit juices free for the taking.
- Free use of our lovingly designed wellness and sauna area (3,500 m2) outdoor pool (32° C), outdoor whirlpool (34° C), sunbathing area with natural swimming pond, emperor-themed "Kaiser" sauna, swimming pool with waterfall, rose petals bath, infrared cabin, ice fountain, showers and rest rooms.
- New "ATRIUM" with numerous new highlights (sweat mill, steam room, hell's kitchen, herbal bath, ice fountain, relaxation area with loungers for couples...).
- Fluffy bathrobe (one size) incl. spacious bag for towels
Great recreational facilities including Nordic walking, Pilates, Meridian gymnastics, happiness training, aqua fitness, various sauna experiences ... and rental of Merida bikes, heart rate monitors, snow shoes and Nordic walking poles (surcharge).
- Light-filled gym with modern endurance and strength training machines by Technogym
A special highlight - the brine mine
The brine mine is a warm air bath with a temperature of 35°C. Water enriched with 5% brine is atomized by fine nozzles in the four mines.
The stay in a brine room is popular, but also very healthy - not only because of the tranquility you will experience here. Anyone who has ever experienced salt inhalations during a cold is aware of the beneficial effects of salt in combination with water and heat. It keeps the mucous membranes moist and the skin soft.